Monday 24 October 2016

A million things...

I posted this to my special friend, but I really think I would like to share the joy;

I hope she doesn't mind- I don't think she will. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWGxYlQudOA

I think you all might get something out of this tune. 

I know you're all busy, we are all little boys and girls with big jobbies to do, but if you have a minute or two up your sleeve, take it and listen to this. 

On the syrupy side? I think so. An echo from a time long dead? Maybe; I'm not sure life was any easier back then, I'm not so sure life was simpler...people wax lyrical about times gone by, get melancholic, nostalgic...I think this is bogus. 

Life is as tough or as easy as you make it. I made my life one tough sumbitch because that's just the way I was raised. The next person may have done it different. How do I know. 

Just...all I'm saying, is release the metal traps from your brain for a second, take a deep breath, close the door, and leave the outside world out there (it'll still be there when yr done), and listen to the words of this song. feel the music.   skip around like an idiot if you like, no one cares;

just...feel. 

you're dead a long time. 

so live...

feel...

love...


amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment