Friday 7 October 2016

The Fourth King...

I have the title "The Fourth King" in my head, and have done for a few days now.  I have no idea where it came from...it just popped in there, and now I can't shift it. 

It would make a great title...but for what?  I don't know.

When something nags at me like this...it usually means I need to look it up. 

It's not really a film as such...or a book...

it's part of the nativity story. 

Once upon a time, three kings came out of a distant land and followed a star across the desert. You may know them as the Wise Men, or perhaps the magi-bearers of gold, frankincense, and myrrh for a newborn child. What few know is that another king set out on the long and difficult journey, a king named Mazzel who, unlike the well-sung trio, arrived too late and empty-handed.

A day late and a buck short, it would seem.  & by all accounts, this fourth king was a bit of a fuck-up.  Sounds a bit like me.  But this king redeemed himself...I am about to read how.

Should be interesting;



I can't wait to see how the fourth king pulls his genitals out of the bear trap...

No comments:

Post a Comment