Sunday 15 January 2017

Dragonfly Whisperer...


A bit of a story behind this...I found this dragonfly in the gutter, in the hot sun, and I thought it must have been dead.  I picked it up, and it was actually still alive!  Weak, but alive!  

So...I held it for a little while, took a few pics, but when I tried to put it down in the shade, it would not let go!!  

I spent about half hour with this beautiful creature.  It had the shakes something fierce, but I noticed as I spent time with it, the shakes subsided.  Gradually, I got the feeling she was feeling better, so I gently eased her off my finger...but she STILL would not let go! 

So, I had to sit, until she was fully rested, and finally...she let go, and flew off of her own accord. 

That's a nice way to spend a half hour...     





No comments:

Post a Comment