Monday 23 January 2017

Too many ironies in the fire...


the very definition of Irony is seeing the way black people in the US are treated by hateful whites...when it was whites who put them into boats & brought them there against their will in the first place.

Now, to these racist rednecked mother fuckers...black folk are much like a human cane toad; an introduced species, that can no longer be controlled, and are no longer wanted.

Basically.

Speaking of Australian pests, we in OZ didn't have to ship our black people in...they were already here on our arrival, so we could stomp the shit out of them at our convenience. We were so good at it...we managed to slaughter & exterminate every aboriginal soul in Tasmania. This was genocide long before the word was even born.

All those black people...all gone.

And just so you don't think I'm off the hook...one of my ancestors in the 1850's was employed by graziers to act as an aboriginal hunter. He shot them like vermin. & yes...even now...I taste vomit in my mouth at the thought of it. All of it. It wasn't all that long ago, you know, and I have an excellent memory for crap like this.

I'll never forget it. Not while the earth turns.

The stench of horseshit like this makes it pretty fuckin' hard to breathe around here. Just makes me want to take off my white skin and dance around free in my bones.

Free from all this...

White man's guilt?

Maybe. But I can only say how I feel.

You be the judge.


But I can tell you this...it's not peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment