Sunday 8 January 2017

Super Sue.


This is my little mate Sue in the supermarket.  I have known her...gotta' be 10 years or more.  Don't ask me how much more.  I never really knew her, as such.  I would go in, do my shop, I would see her time to time, maybe chat...but think nothing more of it. 

She was doing my order recently, and she asked me how my book was going.  I was dumbstruck.  Not about how long I have been working on that bastard of a thing...but that she would remember a detail like that!  I don't remember discussing it with her...but I must have.  Then again...it's a small town...but who the hell would remember something so trivial as that?  It's important to me...but I thought it was super sweet of Sue to remember to remember. 
 
So, I asked if she would take a photo with me.  I wanted to acknowledge the fact that she remembered.  I have to admit...it meant a lot to me. 

When you wake up from your slumber, you notice shit like this. 

It's not about fame or riches...it's about moments like these. 

Stuff like this is why we are here...& that's why it's worth capturing. 


These are the best stories of all...    



No comments:

Post a Comment