Wednesday 25 January 2017

Circle Jerk


Heavy thoughts in my brain about the situation over the pond. 

It's hard to imagine with the view I have, that anything could be awry...but awry things are.  
 
It's kinda hard to stay motivated in a world gone mad.  And this world is proving madder than even I...& that's some kind of monster.


Who would have thought he'd get in.  

OK, well...now he's in, dug in like a tic on the arse of a water buffalo...

What to do.   

I think my buddy in Gotham had it right...it's one thing to whip one another into a frenzy over this crap- but preaching to the choir ends up to be nothing more than mutual masturbation. 

There is nothing wrong with a nice circle jerk, as long as you mop up after you...

& KEEP IT SHORT.   

Provided we remember to direct some of our energy, enthusiasm & fire toward doing something constructive out in the world...(& to my mind, if you can spent a few hours here banging drums and waving placards...then you can do it out in the world.) 

& as long as we all try to be the change we wish to see...before it's too late...

then I think history will judge us fairly.   

I'm satisfied, maybe for the first time in my life...I'm actually doing my bit. 


Howzabout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment