Tuesday 11 April 2017

Hypocrisy Now...


Another one bites the dust. 

If you don't like my fuckin' language...don't school me about it. 

Just walk away. 

I am too old to be lectured about something as innocuous as words.  I have zero tolerance for censorship...the slightest hint...the merest whiff of an infringement on my free speech...

& you are gone. 

Zero Tolerance. 

If FB is happy with the way I use my free speech...then why should anyone else have any objection? 

They are, after all...the final word here... 

No one else.  


You don't like my slighty skewed ideas on sexuality?  Blame the Catholic Church and their army of child molesters. 

Don't like my language??  Talk to the popular culture, PEPPERED with obscenties...much of which I was exposed to as a child. 

I am as I was programmed.  Mostly. 

I make some adjustments when my conduct risks hurting others... BUT...I don't adjust my language. 

Like it...or leave.  Delete me. 

Or block me. 

DO NOT censor me. 

I draw the line at the 'N' word...but everything else is up for grabs. 

Kindly don't chastise me for my 'dick' words when there are countries being assaulted with some very dick shaped weapons of murder.  

Don't do it. 

You just make yourself look like a dickhead. 


Remember Kurtz in Apocalypse Now?  "their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"

Try directing your righteous indignation to the REAL enemy...

If you are bothered by words...

then you need to live in a place where they are not permitted. 


Try...North Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment