Wednesday 12 April 2017

Nonce Ensical.


I was working away in the library, and I looked up to see this little girl...probably three-ish...waving at me through the glass partition. Naturally, I looked away immediately...kept working...tried to ignore her...but she kept doing it.

So...I gave a weak ass wave...& she giggled her ass off. Her mum was nearby smiling...so I guess it was ok...

But it struck me...funny how i have been conditioned to keep well away from kids I don't know...even when they are being...well kids. Fun loving and friendly.

I don't remember a time when that wasn't the case. Does anyone else? I guess...actually, it seems to be OK if it's a female doing it...but a male? Any kind of contact with a child you don't know? Uh-uh. No way Jose.

That's the world as we know it.

Sometimes I wish it wasn't...but it is.


Thanks for that, you nonces...

No comments:

Post a Comment