Thursday 3 November 2016

RIP Rehtaeh Parsons



RIP Rehtaeh Parsons;

Born: December 9, 1995, Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada

Died: April 7, 2013, Halifax, Canada.

Still thinking of you, my angel.

The Mother Fuckers who put you in the ground will pay, one way or another.

There is a special place in Hell for heartless blood thirsty brutes who RAPE young women, & then have the audacity to film it, and post it.

This is not a show...it's LIFE.

Rape is NEVER acceptable, you can argue genetics with me 'til yr blue in the face; we were born to overcome our selfish genes, and rise above, that we might treat one another decently.


If yr not at least working toward that in some way- then yr my enemy.

The objectification of women to any degree will not stand.

For heaven's sake, we need to get a handle on this bullshit; life is hard enough.

This kind of absence of humanity in monsters so young who did this to her will not stand, & left unfettered, it kill us all, anon. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance...


Peace, Rehtaeh; I think of you every day, when I turn my computer on.

& each night, when I turn it off.


Lest We Forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment