Thursday 16 February 2017

Open Mind Club


No, I'm not gay, thank you, I think I would know by now; I don't care much for cock...except my own, and that's only so I can pop it in lovely loving lady places from time to time.

BUT...I have enjoyed the company of gay people...they know how to laugh at...pretty much everything, including themselves. I think most of them extract more from a day than most of us get from an entire life.

I noticed...I can breathe in a place full of gays, because they know what it is to FIGHT for who they are.

It's an old fashioned thing called 'guts'.

They might touch your bottom...but I don't mind it. I feel safe enough...it's all in fun. Harmless tomfoolery.

I don't mind having my bottom pinched...I don't lose my fuckin' mind over and it reach for my bazooka...I feel flattered. I know who I am, what I like...but I have a little extra room for others who think differently.

We straight people are so uptight many of us just miss the fuckin' show completely.

Not all gays are love and light...I'm sure some of them are uptight, bitchy, catty...overly camp...whatever...

but I never met them.

But I have met plenty of straight cocksuckers.

Gays? They know how to party, and they party like it's 69 69.


If you think I'm wrong? Call me out. I'll show you toontown, doubting thomas.

Careful though, you might have a thing called 'fun'.


If I could meet a woman who had the verve, life, soul and passion of a gay...I'd be in pig heaven.

Now, if only I could meet a nice pig...


No comments:

Post a Comment