Wednesday 22 February 2017

No Butts.



Someone was nasty to me again...& I wrote a long essay detailing all the things that hurt me...& how upset I was, I added a little bit about my human rights, and how I was offended, and insulted and blah blah blah-de-blah...

& you know what?  I thought, instead of bitching...why not have a big laugh at myself?  So...I found this picture I have been hiding since last year, me, getting up from my TV channel changing spot...so self conscious.  

my FAT legs, my FAT belly, my FAT head...I felt SO scaredy scaredy scared!  Oh NO!!  Someone might see my big fat legs, my big fat belly and my big fat head!!   

It's nonsense.  We go on with some crap, don't we?  

John? Mate...you are fat because YOU ATE TOO MUCH FOOD AND FAILED TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR WRITING WITH MORE WALKING!   

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!  ABOUT HOW YOU LET YOURSELF GO, or THAT YOU HAVE A STUPID HEAD, OR ANY OF THAT!  IF THEY CARE ABOUT ANYTHING...IT'S NOT YOUR ACTUAL HEAD!  IT'S WHAT'S IN IT!  DAMN!!  

& my belly?  Oh belly...'I really want to see you...i really want to be with you, but it takes so long...my lord...my sweet...belly...(sorry, George Harrison...it just popped in there...)  But he's right!  Buddha had a big BELLY!  

& he was the wisest dude on the planet!  

Forget your gripes, and woes, forget all your bullshit...all your hurt feelings and grazed anus...

HAVE SOME FUN!!

So...l had a good belly laugh at my FAT legs, my FAT belly, my FAT head...& laughed until all the BUTT-HURT went away!!  


We take ourselves SO seriously, don't we?  Get involved in these little skirmishes so easily?  & they don't mean anything; not really.  

We only think they do.  

From now on...whenever I find myself taking myself too seriously, I'm going to change the channel.  

& I'm gonna look at this picture, me with my big fat legs, and my big fat belly, and my big fat head...& I'm going to have a good fat LAUGH at myself.  


& I will remember...I'm only here for a cup of coffee.  


& if the going gets tough...

the TOUGH HAVE A GOOD BELLY LAUGH!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment