Sunday 26 February 2017

Katt Scan



To some people...this tree looks like a tree.

To me...it always looked like a brain.

It's a question of our perception.

Such busy brains we have...

You mentioned praying...or not praying.

Call it what you like...we all want to be heard. No one wants to feel they are alone in the universe.

If you want to pray to a fictional character...why not pick one from Star Trek? Data is my main man...he represents the one true religion...science/logic, and he is not so insecure that you cannot have other gods before him.

There are as many gods as atoms and molecules. Hell, pray to yourself. If the wheelchair physics chap is correct...then everything that exists does so as a result of the whims and vagaries of our cerebral cortex.

So maybe tonight...ask your brain to meditate on some of that. I'm not saying I'm right...but I am saying if you are indeed a product of my consciousness...then I'm pretty sure I didn't manifest you to be sad or unhealthy.

I conjured you up so you could be the god of your own world...to have it all...just exactly as you like it.

I conjured you...so you could conjure me.

& Indeed everyone around you. And everything.



You can have anything you want. The possibilities are endless...

because that's the way we made it.


For Katt...

No comments:

Post a Comment