Tuesday 6 December 2016

Fear and Loathing on Beatnick Street...

So...I was in the Doctor's office, and it wasn't long before I smelt a curious, familiar odor.

I sniffed a couple of times, and looked at the doc.


"What's that smell?" I half knew...but I wanted some confirmation.

He said, 'What smell'?

I said 'Don't "what smell" me you furry freak! I can smell contraband!  You got some weed on the go in here...!!'

He laughed, and said, 'no, I don't think so.  It's toast.'

'Toast my finely chiselled arse!  You are havin' a toot in here; a bender!!  Now fess up, or i'm callin' the 5-0!  You want the po-po in heyah??'

The Doc laughed again; 'I think the girls were making some toast.'

I wasn't letting go.  I sniffed again.  'Man, I can smell reefer!  What gives, monkey breath??'  but he shook his head 'no' again.

Shameless little brute.  Holdin out on me.

And he won't give me any MJ for my pain?


shifty little mother fucker.



I'll give him toast.    

No comments:

Post a Comment