Thursday 22 December 2016

Miracle on Beatnick Street...


Ye gods!  I won an Xmas raffle!

I never win anything!

The prizes were an Ipod Royale with Cheese, or a big ole thing of cosmetics.


Actually, I remember when I bought the ticket from a lady sitting out front of the supermarket.

I remember thinking, 'I wonder what it would be like to actually win one of these things'??

the lady said when I bought them...'I hope you win the Ipod.'

& I replied, 'I beg your pardon; I have my eye on the cosmetics.  If I win this thing, and it's not the make-up...then you and I will be having words!'

'You want the make-up'?  she laughed.

'What man wouldn't?'

She giggled in her girlish way, and I walked off, never expecting to hear anything again.

& I won.


I'm glad it was the cosmetics...

Because I gave them to my mum.


She has suffered.  God has given her hell, the poor woman.

No one suffers like a mother...

With three boys all handfuls.

& a husband who was second only to god, in the cruel sadistic and insane father stakes.


yet, she battles on.


Waiting for a fictional being to deliver you from the horrors of this world is a fools errand.

We have now scraped that monster in the sky off our boots after a long battle, and things have started to look up around here.  Without the threat of torture, horror and eternal damnation hanging over our heads...things are actually looking good.

We can breathe.


2017 might be our year, with all the make believe bullshit behind us.


We made a decision- mum and I- to walk away from all the horror and madness & god...the zombie mantras of the pedaphile torture death cult, & walk toward the light of love, peace harmony and human kindness.  We decided to opt out of the torture and sadism of religion.


You see...we bought that crap for a long time.

They get you early; when you are a kid, and they start the brain washing.

The torture and the rape...makes you vulnerable to all sorts of garbage.


Over time...many years...DECADES...

The more we prayed, the worse things got.


You would think we would have gotten then hint...but that's where they get you; they trick you into thinking, if things are bad, you aren't praying or believing enough.

HORSE SHIT.

You see...I'm a little brain affected.  My father used to hit me in my head, & as I grew up, I believed in all sorts of fairy tales, lies, myths, deceit and bullshit.

Well...I must have woken up.

Prayer does not help.

Hint; nothing is happening.

You know why?  There is NOTHING there!

You are waiting for the biggest NOTHING in history to save you!

There is NO god but ourselves!


A doctor told me, sometimes the brain just corrects itself.

Well...hooray henry.

Let the sun shine in.


We deserve a chance at happiness, right?

Goddamn right we do.


The way I see it...rather than waiting around for the god of horror to give us a hand...


We will march forward, & make it happen ourselves.


You wait for jesus and his mates...

you will be waiting a long long time.


This year is going to be our year...


finally.


I love you mum...

we can do this.


the promised land.

& it will be right here...


on earth.



Not some land of eternal bullshit in the sky.


Right here...


right now.


peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment